Registration for the 2015 UTNI Conference is not yet open.
Please check back in the fall of 2014.
Payment must be made in U.S. Funds and received in order to process your registration. Online registration is strongly preferred. Should you require a paper registration form in order to pay by check, email email@example.com to request one.
Conference Cancellation Policy:
- All cancellations must be done in writing/via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Cancellations before February 22, 2014 are 100% minus a $50 processing fee.
- Cancellations between February 23 and April 22nd are 50% minus a $50 processing fee.
There will be no refunds offered after April 22nd. Unfortunately with less than 1 month before the start of the conference no refunds are possible. This is due to the complex nature of meal planning, food ordering, and workshop preparation that must take place in advance. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding in this manner.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is essential for a successful learning experience in this program.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, you must obtain appropriate immigration status.